- What is Cookie?
-Cookies are text files with small pieces of data — like a username and password — that are used to identify your computer as you use a computer network. Specific cookies known as HTTP cookies are used to identify specific users and improve your web browsing experience.
-Data stored in a cookie is created by the server upon your connection. This data is labeled with an ID unique to you and your computer.
-When the cookie is exchanged between your computer and the network server, the server reads the ID and knows what information to specifically serve to you.
- What is CCPA? Please click here for more information.
- CCPA allows California residents to opt-out of certain types of data collection which are considered a “sale” of personal information. You can also opt out of the sharing of your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes under “Shine the Light”. Please note that a cookie based opt-out is website, device, and browser specific, and will be deleted whenever you clear your browser’s cache. If you clear your browser’s cache you may need to come back and opt-out again.
- CCPA legislation allows California residents to submit information requests twice a year to receive a report identifying the categories of information collected, the sources of that information, the commercial purposes for collecting the information and the categories of third parties with whom personal information is shared.
- CCPA legislation allows California residents to submit information requests twice a year to receive a report identifying the categories and specific pieces of personal information collected as well as the business use of the information.
- CCPA legislation allows California residents to submit information requests to delete collected personal information.
We seriously take cares of customer privacy, so all infomation we collect will only be used to improve your shopping experience. Once an order is fulfilled, every customer could ask us to clear every piece of information about him/her.